10 Awesome Cinema 4D Tutorials
There is no better way to create 3D effects on regular images or typography, than with Maxon Cinema 4D. However using all the materials that Cinema 4D is packed with could be tricky. Here are some great tutorials to maximize the use of this handy tool.
- 1. After Effects & Maxon Cinema 4D tutorial: Create a Fluid Plastic Type Animation
- 2. Exploring C4D’s New Typographic Tools
- 3. How to Create Explosive Typographic Effects in Cinema 4D
- 4. Maxon Cinema 4D tutorial: Give a 3D Scene a Bubblegum Shine
- 5. Maxon Cinema 4D Tutorial: Create Beautiful 3D Graphics
- 6. Maxon Cinema 4D tutorial: Create Realistic Gold 3D Type
- 7. Introduction to Cinema 4D
- 8. Cinema 4D: An Introduction to Xpresso
- 9. Photoshop & Maxon Cinema 4D tutorial: Learn the Best Ways to Create 3D Type
- 10. Materials 101 – Working With Materials In Cinema 4D
This tutorial beautifully describes how software like Adobe illustrator, Adobe Real Effects and Cinema 4D can be used to create fluid-based typography. Spanish animator Luis Armesilla forms letters from liquid in this tutorial.
When trying to create one of a kind typography, explore Cinema 4D R15 software which comes with some power-packed surprises.
This tutorial is great for beginners who has just been introduced to the world of Cinema 4D. This is one of the easiest tutorials for text collision effects.
Murilo Maciel uses this Cinema 4D tutorial to show how to create playful and contemporary art which was developed for KidShannon.
Jean Pichot is a Swedish 3D artist who has created this simple yet powerful tutorial for creating 3D scenes. This tutorial is tailored in a way such that people who are familiar with Illustrator or Photoshop and newcomers in the Cinema 4D world will have no problem following it.
Metal effects are quite popular in typography these days and this tutorial teaches how to create letters as if they’re made of gold.
Just like the name suggests, this tutorial is more like a complete course on how to use Cinema 4D. It is the perfect place to begin learning the software.
Whether it’s creating awesome animation rigs or software interface, Introduction To Xpresso is one awesome tutorial which teaches how to handle Cinema 4D in an easy yet powerful way. It is a powerful method if correctly used.
This tutorial uses Photoshop and Cinema 4D in Illustrator to create 3D effects when creating letters. Christopher Vinca teaches how to use these two software packages in an easy and effective method.
For those looking for a tutorial which will teach the basics of creating 3D with the help of Cinema 4D, this is it. It introduces new users to all the materials available for C4D one by one for easy understanding.