Anesta WordPress Theme Review
Communication with employees and colleagues is a vital factor in successful businesses. In the modern digitalized world, every company has a corporate website or a different service for posting news, running polls, sharing educational materials, etc. Whenever you need to integrate your website with a solution that can help you improve communication within your company, Anesta WordPress theme should come in handy for you. It’s a modern and functional web design solution perfectly suited for building intranet and extranet projects.
The theme is built with a focus on usability. It provides a stylish and intuitive interface, which you can use to provide your employees and colleagues with quick access to all the tools needed to establish better communication within your team and improve your project’s overall performance and success.
The theme is loaded with all the essential tools and features that you expect to find inside web design solutions of this kind. With that said, let’s take a closer look at the functionality of the Anesta WordPress theme.
Anesta Highlighted Features
Anesta WordPress theme is built with the focus on usability, so its download package comes loaded with everything needed for educating, entertaining, and other purposes your business can follow. It comes loaded with full-featured tools to make your website accessible only to selected groups of users, ask them about their feedback on different matters, check their knowledge, and share results with the rest of the team whenever it’s needed.
More specifically, the Anesta theme includes such features as:
- The option to turn on login privacy and make your website accessible to trusted users only;
- The possibility to add interactive data visualization with the help of the M Chart plugin;
- Conduct polls in a matter of minutes by using a simple widget;
- Add an extra touch to your UI by placing a weather widget;
- Customize the navigation menu by choosing from several display options;
- Choose whether to display widgets in a boxed or regular format.
4 Homepage Demos
The theme is bundled with a collection of four stylish homepage demos, which you can use on your project. As seen on the image below, there are ready-to-go skins for such purposes as Extranet, Community, Community News, and E-Learning projects. Each of them comes loaded with all the essential elements that can make your website look outstanding, functional and usable.
Light and Dark Modes
Tastes differ. You and your team may feel free to choose between your web page’s light and dark modes. Making a switch is easy with a single click.
BuddyPress + bbPress
Everyone who looks forward to launching a fully-featured community website should enjoy working with BuddyPress and bbPress plugins. The supported functionality lets you build a community website of any kind, related to any micro-niche and featuring any sort of educational materials that you’d like to share with your community.
Elementor Page Builder
Whenever you need any changes to be applied to your website, you can do this code-free, with the help of the Elementor page builder. The intuitive drag-and-drop interface gives you the flexibility needed to customize the interface of your community website with your branded colors, fonts, and other elements that let your audience associate your website with your company.
It’s easy to adjust the theme’s functionality according to your needs, thanks to its compatibility with most free and premium WordPress plugins suited for community websites. Let’s enumerate several plugins and extensions that the theme easily integrates with.
- WP Job Manager plugin lets you add the job listing functionality for your website.
- WooCommerce lets you easily add eCommerce functionality to your project for free.
- Elegro plugin lets you accept payments made in cryptocurrency.
- Thanks to the Events Calendar support, you can always keep your team updated on the schedule of all upcoming events they can join.
- Running email campaigns will be easier and more effective, thanks to the MailChimp support.
- With the goal to let you establish better communication on your website, the theme supports Cotact Form 7 and Better Messages.
Besides a wide range of plugins that the theme is compatible with, it’s also integrated with an array of extensions that let your community website look and feel superb. Some of them include:
- LearnDash that lets you start creating and selling courses with one of the best learning management systems for WordPress.
- Paid Membership Pro allows you to create a powerful membership site easily. Restrict content and manage member subscriptions with recurring payments.
- Knowledge Base lets you instantly create online self-hosted knowledge for your users, customers, and employees.
Lots of Design Options
As previously mentioned, the Anesta theme features a fully editable design. It lets you tweak the appearance of every element of the theme’s design just the way you wish. More specifically, it lets you change fonts, colors, and other options in a matter of clicks.