[Free Template] How to Write an Impressive Resume in Less than 30 Minutes
Writing your resume is boring; agreed. However, your resume is the first thing that employers notice and what sets the stage for an interview. You might have all the qualities, skills, experience and qualifications that a company is looking for, but if your resume does not reflect it, you are less likely to pass through the initial screening.
Your resume has to be memorable. It should create a strong image of yours by effectively highlighting your abilities. It should not be ‘just another resume’.
But how do you write an impressive resume?
eGrappler has created a free professional resume template with step-by-step guide to creating an impressive resume in less than 30 minutes. This simple resume template will help you showcase your skills and services that may have been overlooked. Using this resume template, you will be able to create a professional resume in less than 30 minutes with:
- Concise and professional profile summary
- Correct placement of content
- Correct key word optimization
- Highlighted employment history and achievements
Using this resume template, you will be able to create a neatly formatted resume which is clear and easy to read at a glance. You will also be able to strategically integrate your success stories leaving you with a resume that will help you achieve your desired results.
Our free resume template include five sections:
- Summary of Qualifications: This section provides a simple format and step-by-step guide to documenting your core competencies, your unique skills set and your candidacy for the target job.
- Key Skills: This section highlights your knowledge of relevant tools and technologies. It also documents your areas of expertise.
- Professional Summary: This section lists your work history and highlights your past achievements. Pay special attention to this section of your resume. You can list your past experiences and relate them to the target job. You can also use this section to add weight to your resume by giving a glimpse of your past achievements.
- Education: This section documents details of your education.
- Trainings & Certifications: This section lists trainings and certifications specific to your target job.